Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome

Well hello everyone!  Welcome to my blog!  It's not exactly how I want it yet, but I'm a big fan of revisions.  If any of you bloggers out there have tips or ideas, I'm open to all suggestions.  Including a new title.  That's what happens when your last name is Bytheway.  Creativity goes out the window.  Anyways, a little about us....

I'm Ali.  I'm a former 2nd grade teacher trying to figure out how to be a stay-at-home mama.  I love reading, running, baking, and hopefully blogging, or there won't be many posts after this.

Aaron's the man of the house.  He's a chemical engineering student at BYU, dances some crazy dub step in our kitchen, and is my very best friend.

And last but not least, here's Hannah.  She's almost four months old, has a fetish with her feet, loves to slobber on freshly changed clothes and is, in my opinion, the cutest baby ever.  Who can resist this face?


2 comments: