Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Hazel!

Dear Hazel,

Happy birthday Squishy!  I can't believe that you've been here a whole year, and yet, part of me thinks you should be turning at least five because I simply cannot imagine my life, our family, or this world without you.





Hazel, I love everything about you!  I love your easy-going, good-natured personality.  I love that as sweet as you are, you have a stubborn streak that emerges at times.  I love your sparkly eyes, round cheeks, and big, open-mouthed grin.  I love that you still love to snuggle with me.  I love that you are such a ham and that you give big, cheesy smiles to everyone.  I love that you have to wave to every dog, cat, or squirrel we pass.  I love that you love your sister, your dad, and me so much and that we are your whole world, because you certainly are ours.

Happy birthday Hazel Mae!  I thank Heavenly Father every day for letting me be your mom.  I love you sweet girl!

Love,  Mama


1 comment:

  1. Happy First Birthday, Little Hazel Mae! We love you so much and are so excited to see you in just one week! We will have a Utah celebration for your special accomplishment - so you can celebrate for way more than just a day :) Can't wait to hug you!

    Love, Grandma Kathleen

    ReplyDelete