Friday, May 17, 2013

Our New Home Sweet Home

Just over two weeks ago we packed up and left good old Utah behind for California.  It's hard to believe we've been here for over two weeks!  It feels good to be moved in and settled.

So far, we absolutely love it.  Aaron is loving his job, we live in a beautiful place, and we've made some new friends.  We feel blessed to be here.

Here's a little looksie at our new home....

 Come on in!

Kitchen

 My favorite part of the kitchen.  Hello beautiful!

 Living room/dining room



Master bedroom

 Master bath - Hannah's favorite place, pulling all the toilet paper off of the roll.

Hannah's room

Hannah's bathroom - So nice that she has her own!

The view from our little balcony.

I took these on the drive to Aaron's work.  

 A palm tree next to a farm house!  So cool!

 See those little dots?  Those are cows.  We have a strange love for them.  Sometimes I like Hannah likes to moo at them.

We're just a few minutes from the water and about an hour from San Francisco, so if you're in the area, come visit!





4 comments:

  1. Your place looks so nice! And having a dishwasher was my favorite part about our new place too! Ha ha. Glad you are loving it, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place looks so nice! And having a dishwasher was my favorite part about our new place too! Ha ha. Glad you are loving it, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys have a great place! Did I see you got rid of your old couch?? Enjoy that dishwasher :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry--that was by me, Megan Lavin. I forgot I was signed into my other account.

    ReplyDelete