Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Many Faces of Hannah

Today I feel so blessed to get to stay home with my little girly.  To be completely honest, I had a really hard time giving up my job.  Because I really loved it.  And while I was pregnant, I worried that if I stayed home, I would be constantly bored or lonely.  But I have absolutely no regrets.  I LOVE being home, even more than I ever loved my job.  Which was a lot.  Don't get me wrong, there are moments of frustration, boredom and loneliness.  But there are so many moments where I am watching Hannah play or eat or sleep and find myself thinking "I'm so glad I didn't miss this."  I know that not everyone gets to or wants to stay home, but it was definitely right for me and I never want to take it for granted.  So today I bring you.....

The Many Faces of Hannah
These little gems are just a few of the moments I would hate to miss.  Enjoy.

Shocked

 Bashful

Disgusted

Kind of sad

 Sad

Depths of despair

 Drowsy

Pirate

Salivating

 Cannibal

Mmm...That was delicious

 Horrified

 Stink eye

Classic Hannah

I'm kind of obsessed with her.

3 comments:

  1. you'll be so glad you took pics of all of these adorable little faces. I love the depths of despair. Too cute! What a good momma you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali these are hilarious! :) Little miss Hannah is so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Please bring her to book club at least once so I can meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete