Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Aaron's Birthday/Mother's Day

Aaron's birthday and Mother's Day fell on the same day this year.  He was nice enough to share his day with me, but I was a little bummed because I don't feel like he got the credit/glory/honor/jubilation he deserved.  Oh well.  We're going all out for Father's Day.

Anyways, here's what we did...

Since Aaron's birthday was on a Sunday, we celebrated a little on the Saturday before as well.  We spent the day at the pool and went out to dinner at Sailor Jack's.  The food was great and the view was gorgeous.


 
So cute in her little swimsuit!






On Sunday, we woke up and opened presents and ate a big waffle breakfast.  We had a relaxing morning and then headed off to church.  At church, I got chocolates and a rose for Mother's Day (talk about going all out).  I shared my chocolate and Hannah shredded my rose in a matter of minutes, but that's what being a mom is all about right?

After church, we called our mommies and then Ben and Alicia came over for Aaron's birthday dinner, games, and cake.  I'm so grateful for this wonderful guy!  He is the best husband, dad, and friend we could ask for.

                                 
Our birthday boy!  He's now 24!

                     
I had to get a picture with my girl on Mother's Day.

Really, it was great celebrating our special days together.  I love being a wife and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment