Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Birthday

Sorry, I feel like with all the craziness in the last month I'm still trying to catch up on the blog.

I know my birthday was a month ago but thanks for all the birthday love!  Thanks for the texts, phone calls, and facebook posts.  It made me feel great!

My birthday was crammed in there on the weekend before our big move, but we took a little break from the packing and cleaning to do some fun things.

Aaron and I ran a 5k at Thanksgiving Point.  That might sound like no big deal to you, but it was the furthest I had run since having Hannah and I was proud of myself.  I love races and it was such a pretty run through the tulip festival.  Oh, and Hannah loved my medal.  :)




Later that day, we came back to Thanksgiving Point and went to Farm Country.  I have a thing for baby animals and the little girls loved it too.  It was just fun to spend time with my family before we left for California.  Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures.

Aaron and little miss enjoying the farm


Cute baby cow

That night, Aaron took me to Texas Roadhouse for a delicious birthday dinner.  He's the best.



24 feels good.


No comments:

Post a Comment