Monday, April 22, 2013

Hannah Stats: 10 Months


  • You can stand up all by yourself.  You can even go from sitting to standing without help.  You haven't taken any steps yet, but sometimes you "pivot."
  • You finally decided you like eating.  You'll eat pretty much anything (except for baby food).  Your favorite food is Mushroom Chicken with spaghetti and broccoli.  Who would have thought, right?


  • You don't know what it means, but you LOVE to say "dada" over and over.  Dad loves it and I use it to my advantage by asking you questions like "Who do you want to change your diaper?" to which you quickly respond, "Dada!"  :)
  • You are such a little climber.  Our apartment is covered in moving boxes right now and all you want to do is climb on top of them.  It gives me a heart attack every time.
  • Your hair is getting so long.  It practically covers your ears if I don't tuck it behind them.
  • You have a lot of fun with your friend Nora.  


  • Your bottom teeth are coming in!  I can see them but they haven't made it through yet.
  • You're my little snuggle buddy.  You also put your arms around my neck when I hold you when you're tired.  I absolutely love this.


  • You have the funniest "nap" hair.  It sticks straight up in the back when you wake up (just like Dad's does)!
  • You are so curious.  Sometimes I call you "The Inspector" because you just have to investigate everything.


  • You LOVE reading books.  You even know exactly how to turn the pages all by yourself.  You especially like the touch and feel books.

No comments:

Post a Comment