Monday, December 31, 2012

24 Reasons Why I Love This Guy


Aaron and I celebrated our second anniversary on the 28th.  They have been the happiest years of my life and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  Here are just 24 of the millions of reasons why I love him.  (One for each month we've been married.)

1.  He has the best laugh.
2.  He is better than me at everything, except making boats out of paper.
3.  He works so hard all of the time so I can stay home with Hannah.
4.  He leaves pictures of himself on my phone that look like this:


5.  He takes time to explain difficult chemical engineering concepts to me without ever talking down or make
     me feel dumb.
6.  He was the best cheerleader and coach when I was in labor - AND he didn't even pass out.
7.  He laughs at all of my lame Harry Potter jokes.
8.  He gives gentle correction.
9.  He is such a hands-on dad.  He changes diapers, gives baths, and everything else.
10.  He picks me up just because he can.
11.  He always does the right thing.
12.  He plans fun and creative dates and takes me on one every week.
13.  He is a crazy good dancer.
14.  He likes to watch youtube videos about things like this:


15.  He is the best listener.
16.  He is rendered completely helpless by tickling.
17.  He helps me laugh at myself.
18.  He is so squeamish.
19.  He is Mr. Fix It and can't stand when something doesn't work.  He even changes the burned out light
       bulbs at my sister's house.
20.  He can do this:



21.  He gives the best hugs.
22.  He wears my slippers around the house.
23.  He is my best friend.
24.  He makes me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment