Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Wish List

So Aaron keeps heckling me about making him a list of the things I want for Christmas.  (Ok, it's more like asking me nicely.  I'm not sure Aaron knows how to heckle, but I like the word.)  Here it is, my grown up Christmas list.

1.  A beautiful, full eight hours of uninterrupted sleep.  No middle of the night feeding, or binky replacing, or even waking up on my own wondering why Hannah hasn't woken up yet.

2.  Snow.

3.  Some new boots.  Something like these.


4.  Some jeans and maybe a new shirt too.

5.  A cake decorating set.  Nothing too fancy, I just want to be able to make some cool birthday cakes.

6.  A pedicure.

7.  Crafting supplies.

8.  A good book.

9.  Three glorious weeks where Aaron has no homework or school of any kind.  Oh wait, I'm already getting that.  Happy dance!

10.  While I'm wishing here, I would also like a dishwasher.  And a washer and dryer.  And this kitchen.


Sorry to get  a little greedy there.  What are you asking for for Christmas?

1 comment: