Monday, December 9, 2013

Back From the Dead. Ish.

Oh hi!  Remember how I have a blog?  It's been a while, but I think I have a pretty good excuse.  In case you missed it, we announced it to the world with this picture.


I'm 15 weeks pregnant, due June 1st, and could not be more thrilled to be expecting our next baby.  I've been really sick with this pregnancy though so I kind of feel like I've been dead for the last three months - hence the lack of blogging.

There are so many things I want to write about, but it's just not going to happen today.  I am feeling so much better, but not 100% percent yet.  So I think I'll just make a list of all the things I want to write about and then maybe I'll actually do it.  Baby steps.


  1. Basically our entire fall - being back in Utah, Aaron's job offer, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.
  2. This pregnancy.  I didn't have a blog or any time when I was pregnant with Hannah, so sorry if you don't like pregnancy posts - I might go a little crazy.
  3. A Hannah update.  She's almost 18 months and definitely not a baby anymore.  Tear.
  4. How excited I am for Christmas!  My whole family hasn't been together for eight months so I'm basically counting down the minutes until my sisters get here.
Hopefully you'll be hearing from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment