Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hannah Stats: 8 Months


  • You love to stand up to everything!  Especially your crib.  This has made bedtime a whole new adventure.

  • You're favorite thing to say is "Mamama."  I love this, even though you don't associate it with me at all.
  • You crawl anywhere and everywhere.  When you first learned to crawl, you would pretty much stay in one area, but now you adventure into every room.
  • You want to be wherever Dad and I are.  If we're at the table eating, that's where you want to be too.  If we're sitting on the couch, you are right there with us.
  • You like crawling into tight places - under the coffee table, into the little shelves of our entertainment, etc.  The other day I had to drag you out from behind the couch.  Sometimes you try to go into places you can't fit (but don't realize it) and keep banging your head against it, trying to get in.
  • You still don't like eating solids.  Yesterday I was ecstatic when I got you to eat two whole puffs!  
  • Your hair is getting so long.  Sometimes I style it because I need to know what you would look like as a boy.

Don't worry, I don't want you to be a boy either.
  • You love, love, LOVE the bath!  You like to watch the water as it fills up and you really like to splash.  When it's not bath time and you think I'm not looking, you make a break for it and crawl as fast as you can into the bathroom to the tub.  You like to stand up to it and knock the shampoo, soap and everything else into the bathtub.
  • You are a little daredevil.  You're not afraid of anything - barking dogs, the vacuum, etc. and would go diving off of the couch headfirst if we let you.  You also like us to spin you around or pretend to almost drop you.
  • You love to give "cuddles," where you lay your head down on my shoulder, Dad's knee, or even the furniture.
  • You are such a friendly baby.  You have such a fun personality and smile at complete strangers.  I literally never leave a store without at least one person commenting on how happy and cute you are (or telling me that I need to give you a sibling).

No comments:

Post a Comment