Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello Utah!

Dear Utah,

Hello!  It's nice to be back.  But you don't feel quite like I expected you to.  I know you are "home," but I just don't feel quite as comfortable or at home as I thought I would.  I'm just bad at change I guess.  Sorry.

I'm so glad to be back near my family.  I missed them so much while we were two states over.  I am also loving the mountains and all these thunderstorms you're providing.  Thanks.  Speaking of thanks, thank you for this wonderful welcome home present.  It was divine.


This one, on the other hand, was not so great.  And it's getting worse by the day.   But I don't blame you.  Keep those thunderstorms coming!



Anyways, I'm glad you will always be my home state.  You're a good one.

Love, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment