Thursday, July 11, 2013

Our Fourth of July

I love the Fourth of July!  I love the patriotism and the way it brings us together as Americans.  And I love that it reminds us to be grateful for the freedoms and opportunities we enjoy.  I am proud to be an American!

We started our day off with a pancake breakfast with our ward, where Hannah showed off her patriotic garb.




It was such a nice day, we couldn't resist a swim.  Hannah's starting to like the pool a little more now.  The bath toys help I think.



After naps, we went up to Steve and Melissa's for a delicious barbecue.  Tasha and Andy and Jeff and Maria were there, along with Maria's cute mama.  It was so fun to finally meet her.  We ahd a great time eating, talking, and playing bocce ball.

 Our contribution to the barbecue - Flag Fruit Pizza



 She is super mom!


Cute Allie!

After the barbecue, Aaron and I hung out on the patio, watching fireworks and eating s'mores.  Hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment